magical paintbrush

by - 11:00 AM

Hi,
Today I’m sharing a project I done for Finnabair mixed media day on the Prima blog 
You can check out the blog post here
I decided to decorate a paint brush and turn it in to a magical paint brush as I add this photo of my daughter sitting on my desk ,she had dressed up as Harry potter for a fancy dress party 

I wanted to use one of the memory hardware frames to add to the paint brush in the centre. I decided on the smaller one in the package. I covered the whole brush in gesso then added some vintage rose over the brush end then flicked some over the rest of the brush.
I used the modeling paste and a small stencil and added some texture to the brush then sprinkled glitter over the top before letting it dry 


Then I flicked some of the red wine and frozen berries paints across the whole paint brush.
I added the frame to the centre, Then using one of the IOD Moulds and paper clay I added a mounded flower and painted it with vintage rose then Just above the frame I just tucked it under the frame 


Then to finish the paint brush off I added flowers and a butterfly and my sentiment 
And a little bit of vintage rose to the frame 


product used














You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx