i love you so much

by - 10:31 AM

Hi,
Who loves hand stitching! ...I wanted to try something a little different this time using the Doodlebug cutfiles this time around. From the so punny cut files I chose the little love heart cactus so cute don’t ya think and I got out the colours of cardstock I wanted from 2 of the fabulous cardstock packs ( bright and pastel ) and cut out the design using my cameo 


After placing them altogether and layering them in place I chose some colours from the doodlebug twine 
(cupcake ,bubblegum and limeade) to hand stitch around the pot and the top of the cactus 
Once finished I started on my layout by backing my white Cardstock on the soy happy 
And machine stitching around the edge of my Cardstock 



Then I added the stitch cactus on the left hand side of my layout just tucking my photo matted with soy happy, gummy a kiss and layered on a cut out bit from work of heart 
Then I added a sticker from the friends icon sticker sheet and a little heart beside it and my title from the odds and ends pack on top of the stitched pot.



Next I added a word die cut and heart from the chit chat pack at the top of my layout and a mini heart that glued to a paper clip and a few little leftover bit I die cut from the 6x6 paper pad
And to finish it off I add some of those cut little tiny heart sprinkles 



Here is a process video of how I created my layout 




Product used
3587 Bright Cardstock assortment 12x12
3588 Pastel Cardstock assortment 12x12
2983 doodle twine bright assortment
2986 doodle twine cupcake 
4542 lily white glitter sprinkles 
5834 tiny hearts shape sprinkles 
6013 so punny friends icon stickers 
5903 so punny odd and ends
5904 so punny chit chat 
5941 soy happy 
5940 gummi a kiss
5948 work of heart 
6008 so Punny 6x6 paper pad



Anita..xx
Blog - Youtube - Instagram

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx