butterfly project

by - 11:27 AM

Hi there,
I sharing my butterfly project created for prima using the beautiful Amelia Rose Collection and my butterfly cutfiles! I thought it would be a cute idea to make something to hang on the wall in my craft studio 



I cut the butterfly out in 3 different papers vellum and patterned paper from the Amelia Rose Collection and in 2 different sizes to layer them on top of each other after I had done that I then added a flower and some little stems with bobble things on the end with a bit of cotton candy underneath 
Then I decided to add some tassels using more of the patterned paper and washi tape and a bit of twine to hang them from the butterfly and a bit of glitter around the wings to finish it off.




jpeg ,png and studio file
you can get the cut file here 







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx