Magical everyday layout

by - 7:55 PM

Hi there,
Today I’m sharing a layout I created using the turn the page collection 
My daughter kara dressed up in a Harry Potter costume for a party at cadets 
I decided to use the little mini swatch book to do a pattern on the right side of the layout 
Then I machine stitched over the edges of each square bit. i added butterflies to the center of the squares and part of my title and on the left I add layers of patterned paper with my photo and other part of my title 





Pink Paislee - Turn The Page Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad with Foil Accents
Pink Paislee - Turn The Page Collection - 2 x 2 Paper Pad - Swatch Book
Pink Paislee - Turn The Page Collection - Ephemera with Foil Accents



You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx