glitter girl love layout

by - 1:00 AM

Hi there, 
Sharing another fun layout today it’s a take on a sketch over at paper issues 
I used the glitter girl Collection , this girl always seems to just make me laugh at her ..the joker of the family 
I started with a bit of patterned paper from Amy tangerine rise and shine collection 
And added some white cardstock on top to get that lovely pink border . Then a bit of machine stitching around the cardstock to add that lovely textured border 


And so I couldn’t go past adding that big beautiful cut file that is available in the paper issues shop
That are totally free so you should definitely check them out!


Then I just followed along with the sketch adding layers of patterned paper and a few fussy cut flowers and some from the ephemera pack , and of cause a flick of Prima paint by fin





American Crafts - Glitter Girl Collection - Ephemera with Foil Accents
American Crafts - Glitter Girl Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad





Thank for stopping by my blog
Xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx