Love you Layout

by - 11:31 AM

Hi there, 
Happy Friday I enjoyed the afternoon by watching Netflix and scraping 
Something that seems to be my thing lately so I had these 2 photos of my daughter Kara 
She’s growing up so fast and I feel like the months going so fast it’s October already that means only 2 months left of year 11 I can’t believe it’s went so fast 


I matted my cardstock on patterned paper and machine stitched around the border 
With a grid design in mind I wanted to add a few squares as I’m using 3x4 photos 
And wanted the design to fit in a square 


I die cut 2 squares to go opposite sides of the photos and and added a few fussy cut flowers and a arrow I cut out using the leftover frame from the arrow sticker


I used the same colours of patterned papers behind both photos 
Creating that duplicated look



I cut one of the squares using a leftover scrap of patterned paper that I cut a circle out of
I added part of my title in the middle 



Bella blvd - you are loved collection kit
Thanks for checking out my blog today 
Xx












You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx