bella blvd fun

by - 10:25 PM

Sunday I decided to watch Netflix while doing washing and a bit of scrapping 
With the very lovely you are loved collection by Bella Blvd 
I created a pretty card to start with using some left overs I had from making a layout a while ago 
So I started with a blank white card and layered a few patterned papers in different sizes on top of each other 
Then I used one of the ephemera mini cards and added some dimension to the back and tucking a mini Doodlebug doily behind and a few strips of patterned paper that I cut triangles out of one end before sticking it down 
Then lastly adding some flowers from the patterned paper and a die cut from the ephemera pack 
And flicking white gesso across the card


With this layout I started with the 2 stripes of patterned paper down the left hand side of the layout 
And using some leftover bits I had already cut out from another layout and a negative from a heats die I thought it would go great as a layer behind my photo, after adding my photo I needed a title but I didn’t have enough letters to do lovely kitty so I decided to cut out the negative of the alphas on the sticker sheet to get my title 


I backed the stickers on white cardstock and fussy cut around them before adding double sided foam tape to the back and adding them to my layout then I added some flowers from the ephemera pack
Then on the right hand corners I added a strip of patterned paper and a few stickers to finish it off 




Bella Blvd - Illustrated Faith - You are Loved Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Kit




Thanks for checking out my blog today 
Xx





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx