happy heart layout

by - 11:28 AM

Hi there,
So today I'm sharing a layout I created just playing with pretty patterned papers 
Absolutely adore this you are loved collection from Bella blvd
My idea behind the layout was to have the hearts like they where a mobile hanging down 



I started off with layering my cardstock on top of the heart patterned paper 
Then adding a few bits of of the black and white script patterned paper 
On 2 corners of my layout 


and a few strips of washi tape in the corners
Machine stitching around the boarder and down the middle of die cut hearts 
Then I added little fussy cut flowers to some of the hearts 


I used the die cuts for my title 



I layered a few patterned papers behind my photo and some fussy cut flowers 



And here is another close up of the stitched hearts 



Bella blvd Collection kit and stickers 

Thanks for checking out my blog today 
Xx






You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx