everlasting love layout | kraft plus challenge

by - 5:44 PM

Hi there,
So today I thought I would have a play with some more Bella blvd you are loved collection 
And join in on the kraft plus challenge 
So the challenge is to use a shaped photo so I decided to do circles using circle stitched nesting dies



I started with my kraft cardstock and cut it down and matted it on some patterned paper 
Then I die cut a few circle die cut patterned papers and added them across the kraft cardstock 



Then I die cut out my photo and layered it on top of the middle top circle 
Then I started adding stickers and ephemera to my circles 


I used a black sharpie and added some plus signs at top and bottom of my layout 






Supply list 
Bella blvd you are love Collection kit
Bella blvd stickers 


Thanks for checking out my blog 
Xx

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx