Hello Layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 7:17 PM

Hi their,
This month at Kaisercraft the new April challenge is a mood board using the new indigo skies 
So pop on over check it out, so here is my take on the challenge 
I went with a clean design 

I started with white cardstock adding patterned paper behind my cardstock 
A photo of my daughter eve using Snapchat 
I wanted to add fussy cut flowers and embossed stamps on vellum 
So I used my cut file flowers to help make the page pop with that dark blue layering them in 2 corners of my photo 
And. Tucking die cuts and heat embossed flowers in the clusters and adding the pearls to the centres


Here are some close ups 





"hello" Layout by Anita Bownds
Kaisercraft products: P2291 midnight |FL599 be you flourish pack |CT880 collectables
P290 misty |CS287 clear stamps |Sb718 bliss pearls
Other :silhouette cameo |embossing powder white








You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx