my creative space layout | shop and crop Dt

by - 3:31 PM

Hi there, happy scrappy Saturday !!
Today I'm sharing my take on this months sketch challenge over at shop and crop 
Check out this fabulous fun collection in the shop and crop store



So following along with the sketch I ended up not adding any mixed media I wanted to keep it clean 


I thought the pencils where perfect for this sketch and my photo on my layout that I chose 
I layered my white cardstock over the top of the circle patterned paper 


I started with fussy cutting out all the pencils and layering them as if they where plonked on a desk 
Then i added 4x6 cards that I cut out and layered a pocket and doily from doodlebug design 




Then I used the stickers sheet and added phrase stickers and a few hearts with the pencils 







I fussy cut some flowers from the floral patterned paper added them in the corners of my photo 




Then I added my title using the alpha stickers 


And while I was cutting out the pencils for my layout I thought the cute typewriter would make a cute little card
For someone 








I hope you have enjoyed my sketch for this month 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

Happy scrapping..xx















You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx