ww2 frigate layout | Kaisercraft DT

by - 7:26 PM

Hi there,
Happy Friday today I'm sharing a layout 
Created for Kaisercraft for our template group post 


I started with white cardstock and anchor aweigh template 
Applying Snow White colour paste

Using my silhouette I cut out a anchor shape and my title using patterned paper from the collection 


I embellished with collectables and a wood flourish bit


Here is a closer look at the medium I used with the template 





Kisercraft products:PP1011 Paper Pad |CT871 Collectables |Fl591 Floursh pack Nautical

P2219 Harbour |AS251 Alpha Stickers Ebony |P2218 Mast
IT923 Designer Template Anchors Aweigh |Km101 Kaisermist charcoal
other: colour paste |twine |cutfile











Thanks for checking out my blog today 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx