December daily album | colour blast DT

by - 8:00 AM


Hi there,
Anita here with you today sharing my second project for this month
I decided to make a December Daily Album to capture our every day December activities 


And showing you something you can do with leftover paste from a previous project 


You may remember from my last project I stenciled two snowflakes well I had enough to stencil 
A third snowflake so I did onto a scrap bit of cardstock



here is my video





As you can see it makes a great feature behind my alphas 










And it gives off that beautiful shine from the Colour Blast colour paste and the
Colour blast colour shimmer dust peacock 





I've taken lots of different shots of the album 
And some close ups of the snowflake 



I hope I've given you some inspiration of what to do with that little leftover 
Colour paste or other colour blast products 





Colour blast colour paste Snow White
Colour blast colour shimmer dust peacock




Thanks for stopping by the blog today 
Xoxo 

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx