Christmas memories Layout

by - 1:02 PM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing layout I created using Cocoa vanilla studio 'Tis the season 
And using a photo of our Christmas tree this year 


I wanted to use a coloured bit of cardstock instead of white it step out of my comfort zone 
Adding bits of colour using the collection patterned paper as a border and behind my cut file cuts


I used die cuts from the ephemeral pack for my title 


Adding the wood bits o the tops of my Christmas baubles 
And machine stitching, cotton thread and little flowers 


You can get the Christmas baubles fro the holly jolly cut file set


I had to change our Christmas tree this year 
so just wouldn't run into the branches and poke his eyes out


I also add some die cut stars scattered across my layout with flicks of white mist


Products used 
Cocoa vanilla studio 'tis the season 
Kaisercraft flowers, cardstock bliss ,mist ,star die
Machine stitching 





You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx