Sailor Girl Layout | Shop and Crop

by - 8:00 AM

Hi there,
Happy Wednesday wow November already .... today im
sharing a layout using life is beautiful by fancy pants designs 
I must say I really am enjoying playing with this collection as a rule I don't really play with black 
but something about bright Colours with it has just got me hooked lately ..
I started with a photo of my daughter Kara dressed in her navy uniform 
And the black and white stripes just spoke to me and I had to use it


Along with the floral patterned paper and I decided that yellow black and pink would be my Colours 
That I was going to use and I wanted to add my floral cutfile in some way on the layout 


you can find my cutfile here

As I wanted the photo to be the focal point of the layout I cut the silhouette cut in half
And add to each side tucking them under the photo layers


I wanted to add a few more followers across the page with rhinestones centers 


And to break up the white with little flicks of black using colour blast road base colour spray


And adding another pop of colour with the fancy pants designs alphas


I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 
Xx







You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx