Our Baby Girl Frame | Kaisercraft DT

by - 10:30 AM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a baby frame decor idea for a baby shower 
Using the new collection from kaisercraft 





 I painted a frame white and added some patterned paper in the background 
I used 3 different bits of patterned paper as little banners and diecut some doily shapes out
And attaching them to paper string stapled across the frame twice 




I then added little pegs and doubled sided foam tape to the back to pop them up



I printed a photo of my first daughter at 17 weeks scan
Then I added little fussy cut embellishments from one of the patterned papers added double sided foam tape to the back



Then I used one of the stickers from the sticker sheet as my title 





P2189 Bundle |SS324 sticker sheet girl |P2187 Tiny Tot
P2191 New Arrival |P2193 infant |P2195 young one
EM407 Tini pegs |DD555 round fancy frames
Other: Paper twine|frame|gesso|modelling paste|staples



Thanks for checking out my blog today 
  Xx.












You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx