november layouts | 2 Crafty Chipboard

by - 8:00 AM

Hi 
 today im sharing my 2 layouts and 2 videos 
This month I'm combining mine with challenges as the 2 crafty team last month we was
 guesting over at CSI I've chosen case files 214 and 215


Using all the colours in the case file I choose black and yellow as my main colours
And used the grey and red in the background 
My chosen evidence (dots,triangles,scallops,animals) 
And my chosen testimony is the word (smile)
 And the sketch 


Here is my process video of my layout.



I did lots of embossing using colour blast stormy weather embossing powder 


I added lots of patterned paper with polka dots
And pearls to give pops of white on the circle dot frame


I used texture paste with colour blast paste stormy weather to get a subtle grey to add in my backyard 


And for my animal I used a photo of our beautiful black kitty Luna 


product used
2 Crafty Chipboard used
Hello-Beautiful
funky-heart-swirls
Circle-Dot-Frames




Using all the colours
My chosen Evidence (flowers,leaves,stamping,vellum)
And my chosen Testimony (Daydream)


Here is my process video of my layout.


I used colour blast embossing powder royalty on my circle heart frame
And to make my purple circle heart frame pop I added green rhinestones 


I choose greens to be my main colours 
Using a colour blast mint mica powder mixed with clear texture paste


I used colour blast embossing powder Apple of my eye on the lattice leaves 
And colour blast embossing powder sunshine on the act elements 







I also added lots of splashes of colour shimmer spray in my background 
To make it shimmer and shine




products used
2 Crafty Chipboard used
Circle-Heart-Frames..
ATC Elements 1
Lattice-Leaf-Set







Thanks for popping by
Happy Crafting..xx




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx