Butterfly Tag

by - 3:24 PM

Hi ..
Today I thought I would get messy fingers and play
With some stencils And spray some mist about so I have created a butterfly tag
And I've done a video tutorial too 
I've also added some close ups of my tag


Here is my full tag 



I thought the pink and blue would be a fun colour combination 
With the little pearls and vellum die cut butterfly 




I hope you enjoy my video process of creating this tag



IT906 Floral Lace Designer Template |KM115 Kisermist candy
KM116 Kisermist Aqua |DD757 Large Flourishes
IP725 Petal Pink |DD503 Butterflies |SB794 snow pearls
F639 Paper Blooms Fuchsia |F648 mini blooms sea breeze

Modelling paste | gesso


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx