Rember This | Jot magazine challenge

by - 3:02 PM

Hi..
In the last week I've had so many troubles with my pc it not funny...talk about giving my a headache lol
Well finally I've got it fixed up and it's seems to be running ok again so I decided to have more of a play around with my silhouette cameo and join in on the new jot magazine challenge



absolutely love the colour palette in the moodboard challenge and the bunch of roses give me a fun idea so I created a Floral rose background Cutfile 



I chose a picture of my daughters Melissa and Kara when they where still both young
The where being both poses lol and making funny faces while I was taking photos with my phone 


I really love how my Cutfile turned out and I'm working on a few more that will be available soon



used
American Crafts white Cardstock
Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss
Crate paper open book die cuts
Chickaniddy brads
prima flowers










Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

3 comment

  1. This is simply stunning! Your use of the cut file was genius!!
    Thanks for playing along with the Jot Mood Board.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cut file designs. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Adore that cut file. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Jot :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx