November Creations | Kaisercraft

by - 10:00 AM

Hi
Today I'm sharing my November creations and a process video of how I created this layout 
I did fuss a little when choosing my patterned papers for my layering behind my photo 
But I'm pretty sure we all do that from time to time when creating 
I really wanted my layout to have the pops of green across the page


But I'm pretty sure we all do that from time to time when creating 
I really wanted my layout to have the pops of green across the page
I hope you enjoy my layout process 


And here is the full picture of my layout 

"Perfect moments" Layout By Anita Bownds

And a closeup 

P1077 Porcelain | P1971 Hydrangea | P1973 mail | CS243 Clear Stamps
CT834 Collectables | CD101 kaisercard weave coconut | IP719 Ink Black
EF229 embossing folder Postmarks | KM112 Kaisermist Winter Grey
T314 Double sided tape
Other: Twine | machine stitching

"Happy Birthday" Card By Anita Bownds
And here is a birthday card I created I've used the embossing folder for one of my patterned papers 
To give it a little bit of extra texture 

I used double sided foam tape to add dimension behind my layers

PP984 Paper Pad | CT834 Collectables | T303 foam tape | EF229 embossing folder Postmarks
Other: paper twine | sequins


"AHOY MATEY" Layout By Anita Bownds
I've added a patterned paper behind my white cardstock and machine stitched around the edge

I stamped the stamp a few times on my white cardstock 
I used the Anchors die for decorative paper layer behind my other layers of patterned paper to bring in more of the dark blue



Then I added the rope from the sticker sheet and a few collectables around my photo and at the top of my layout 

SS300 Sticker Sheet |CS244 Clear Stamps |CT844 Collectables |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut |P1980 Ship |P1986 Starfish |P1981 Compass |P1983 Nautical IP719 Ink Black |KM112 Kaisermist Winter Grey
DD730 Decorative Die Card creations Anchors C6
Other: machine stitching








Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx