you are the reason i smile | kaisercraft cards with die and stamp

by - 4:38 PM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing a card I created for kaisercraft using Ma Cherie collection 
Our assignment was to create a card using the paper pad and the stamp set
I kept my card pretty simple and basic 
I absolutely loved the colours in this collection so lovely with the pinks and golds 
I scattered a few sequins on my paper layers 


I used zing embossing powder white to make my stamped butterflies pop
Adding rhinestones in the center and in the middle of the flower

Products used 
SB750 silver
DD544 Decorative Dies 3 butterflies
CS241 Clear Stamps
PP982 Paper Pad
T302  mounting foam
EM926 Lace Pack White
F638 Paper Blooms - Cranberry
SB700 Rhinestones silver

Other:white embossing powder | sequins | cotton | machine stitching





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx