Love you to the moon and back layout | kaisercraft MA Cherie Shabbylayout

by - 1:00 PM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing one of my first assignments for kaisercraft
 for this month my take on a shabby chic layout 
I did a lot of fussy cutting of the cream and pink patterned with the birds and flowers

How lovely are the butterflies I stamped them with clear embossing pad then used white zing embossing powder 

This beautiful collection is perfect for those shabby chic projects 



P1959 frilly |P1958 fancy |P1956 dainty |P1953 darling
SS297 Sticker Sheet |CS241 Clear Stamps |PP982 Paper Pad
CT841 Collectibles |SB786 Pearls - Rose |DD544 Decorative Dies 3 butterflies |DD312 Decorative Dies - leaves
T314 Double sided tape |T302  mounting foam |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
Other:twine | white embossing powder









Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx