Christmas Card | Sassy Scrappers

by - 8:00 AM

Hi..
Today I'm sharing a quick easy to make Christmas card
Using the lovey Christmas collection from Cocovanilla studio 
I cut my background patterned paper to size 
just so I had a bit of a border around the edge of my card
And machine stitched around the edges 
Then adhered it to my card base


 Next I cut a strip of patterned paper and adhered it across the middle of my card
Then I die cut a scallop oval and fussy cut one of the 3 x4 cut outs and stuck it in the middle of my die cut scallop oval and added pop dots behind 


Then I die cut some holly using a couture creations die 
and adhered to the edge of the oval and a flair and added a few die cuts from the die cut pack and a few rhinestones


Pop on over to the sassy store and check out the lovely collection from Cocovanilla studio 
They sure are super lovely....

Products used


Tis The Season All is Bright Paper 12x12 Tis The Season Die Cut Ephemera pack 46pcTis The Season Flair Pack 6pcTis The Season Jingle Bells Paper 12x12 Tis The Season Merry & Bright Paper 12x12 Kaisercraft Rhinestones Silver

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx