Beautiful Moment | Kaisercraft october challenge

by - 10:57 AM

Hi
Gosh almost forgot to post this today I've been so busy redoing my daughter Eve's bedroom it has taken up most of the week with painting and sewing well I will share her room makeover as soon as I've finished it still have a few things to hang up and a few more things to paint well anyway..
Today over on the Kaisercraft blog we have a new challenge up


It's a sketch based on a layout by Melissa 


Here is my take on the sketch 
I've chosen a photo of my 3 girls together when they where all little I can't believe they have grown up so fast I feel like I've blinked and missed most of it but I haven't in a few months time my oldest will be 19 how crazy is that !! The last time we went down to see her one of her roommates opened the door and I said hi I'm Melissa's mum I'm here to see Melissa he just looked at me with a strange face !! Poor guy I had to laugh he thought I was her sister and I was takin the piss outer him lol 
But I did have to tell him a few times that I was her mother till he knew I wasn't joking 


So pop on over to the blog and check out the fun sketch challenge and give it a go



products used
P1962 Dew Drops | P1967 pixie |P1970 whispers
SS298 Sticker Sheet |CS242 Clear Stamps |PP983 paper pad
CT842 collectibles|CD101 kaisercard weave coconut |SB700 Rhinestones silver
Km101 Kaisermist charcoal
Other:white embossing powder





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx