Happy Birthday | Silver Bells White Christmas Layouts Kaisercraft

by - 8:40 AM

Hi..
Have you checked out the silver bells collection from Kaisercraft yet it's absolutely lovey..
So our other Dt assignment this week was to create a shabby chic layout
Using silver bells ..

So here is what I created
When My daughter turned 14 she had been wanting a iPod she was over the moon when she opened it.. For the rest of the school holidays we were doing sign language lol




I did a lot of layering under and around the photo



I printed my journaling with my printer using Microsoft word



Product used
DD335 Happy Birthday |DD536 Flourish Baubles |T314 Double sided tape
T302  mounting foam |P1927 Baubles |P1931 Frosty |P1933 Good Wishes
P1932 Joy |PP979 Paper Pad |CT837 Collectables |PS428 Baubles Specialty foil
SS293 Sticker Sheet |CD101 kaisercard weave coconut
Other :AC roller stamp | printed typed font











Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx