Fun with finders keepers

by - 11:20 PM

Hi so today I got some happy scrappy mail in the post and I was excited to play with the Amy tangerine finders keepers paper pad , ephemera and a phrase stamp 
and I thought I would have a play using a pic of my hubby 

I flicked some mist on my White cardstock first and then added bits of patterned paper at the top and bottom of my layout then I layered paper under my photo and a few tags and embelishments 

I'm loving all the watercolour patterns in this collection 

How fun are the colours love them... 
So tonight i ended up in our bedroom as hubby was watching football and Kara and I ended up watching a freaky movie and Kara almost jumped out of her skin lol and I jumped a few times during the movie and the cat snores the whole movie freakin her out more cause it sounded weird!! so funny and because he was laying on the edge of the bed on his back spread out he rolled over and fell of the bed!! had to laugh he just looked at me as if to say what the frick happened ..oh animals are just too funny sometimes..




You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx