Dream Chaser layout | Scrap the Girls August moodboard challenge

by - 9:24 AM

Hi there,
Over on the Scrap the girls blog it's team B's turn to share our take on this months moodboard

This month's sponsor is 2 Crafty Chipboard who will be sending a prize pack to this months winner! The Design Team got to play with lots of beautiful products from the store (thank you - we had so much fun!) so you will see the chipboard on each of our layouts this month ... please, please, please do yourself a favour and check out their >blog here< - so much amazing work.

I loved the pinks ,blue and gold in this moodboard 
And this month we got to work with the fabulous chipboard from 2crafty


On my layout I layered patterned paper and fussy cut I absolutely love fussy cutting these flowers from the Heidi swapp patterned paper 


I used whit embossing powder over the top of my pink painted chipboard hearts giving it a frosted look
And I paint the branches pink with gold leafs and clear embossed over the top


 Cut down a memory Dex card for my title 


I really loved how this layout turned out
Don't forget to pop on over to the scrap the girls blog and check out the other design team
Creations 💕









Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx