July 20, 2015

Life is better with a smile | kraft plus challenge

Hi..
This morning I woke up early..and wanted to start the day bright and fun
And I've been eyeing off this moodboard challenge over the weekend and thought I needed to give it ago!


A Mustard Explosion!
The Criteria:
Use Kraft as your background
Draw inspiration from the photo
and
Use Yellow Paint on your creation.




So here is what I come up with
I wanted to use a big k on my layout I've used my cameo to cut it out
and this photo I had previously printed 
The paint wasn't as bright as it was when it was wet it's like a light yellow almost like a light lemon 


I pulled out a few papers along with some flowers I had fussy cut in my stash


Just had to fussy cut that heart of so cute 
With all the flowers and leaves



I think I've been liking my layouts more simple but still with lots of colours 


I can't believe how quickly this layout came together 
Thanks for the inspiration I totally needed a bright fun challenge 




Ab- hugs Tag