June 4, 2015

Remember today - Sassy Scrappers moodboard challenge

Hi
Happy sassy Thursday!
Today I'm sharing a over on the Sassy blog layout using our new moodboard
I chose colours from the middle photo


I wanted the layout to be simple with lots of little layers and white space
I love finding ways to use all my leftover scraps of patterned papers.
It's amazing to see just how fast our children grow up in just a year


I used ephemera from heidi swapp September skies 
A memory Dex foiled card along with some crate paper vellum 
And for that extra girlie touch I added a die cut tucked under my layers behind my flowers


This little bit of vellum I had leftover was just big enough 
to fit behind a bit of patterned paper I had die cut a heart out of


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my take on this months moodboard 
Don't forget to pop on over to the sassy shop and check out all the new stock

Crafty hugs..xx