you make me happy - Kraft Plus Feb guest

by - 10:08 AM

hi...
so today is the first challenge of the new kraft challenge blog
super excited to be a guest designer
Sassy Scrapper are kindly offering a $25 store voucher
(winner to be drawn randomly)

Sassy Scrapper is on Facebook
 ............................................................................
Mango Breeze Colour Inspiration challenge

  You can add touches of black, white or neutral for titles and journalling etc and you don't necessarily have to use ALL of the colours.
It is up to you how you interpret the challenge.
so here is my take on the challenge
Ive used this lovely pic of my beautiful fluffy boy laying in the sun looking out our back door




my base background is kaisercraft from the kraft collection

in the Sassy scrapper online store




so pop on over and check out this new challenge blog
lots of amazing inspiration for the Design team



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Just a beautiful LO using this wonderful MB...I do love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx