everyday moments - Sassy Scrapper

by - 3:00 PM

Hi,
Over at Sassy Scrapper blog this week 
I've created a layout using Heidi swapp September skies 
I chose to create a layout about my daughter eve doing a everyday thing
So I captured a little moment of her having a little cuddle with one of their guinea pigs


Those guinea pigs are very spoilt lots of love


Here is a close up of my water colour look using mists
I love these little clear embellishments and sequins 


And here is my layout 




I adore the colours of theses light bulbs 

Supplies used




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Beautiful layout! We had guinea pigs once upon a time.. the kids used to put them down the front of their shirts!! funny things they are.. guinea pigs that is.. and kids too I suppose!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx