layouts for ScrapFX

by - 9:30 AM

Hi..
So this week was my last post on the ScrapFX blog 
sad to be leaving the team but new adventures await me 
I've have a blast playing with their chippies the wordlets have always been my fave to use
So this month I used gold and silver ink and some clear embossing powder
to colour my chipboard to give it the glossy finish

I added some mist same colours as my paper
My daughter eve playing a bit of soccer with her sisters after school on our driveway 
And here is a close up of my chipboard title

Here is what I've used
Gold ink
Zing clear embossing powder
Sequins and stamp
Heidi Swapp - Stepmber skies

Here is a fun layout of my beautiful boy the character of the house who likes to say what he thinks and a few choice words that he has picked up from my lovely husband lol

and adding some more embossing powder and silver ink

Close up of the chipboard 

Here are my supplies 


American crafts White cardstock 
Silver ink,impasto,glitter ,watercolour ,velum 
American crafts zing clear embossing powder
Amy tangerine - stitched
ScrapFX - 100% Loveable




I have one more layout coming for ScrapFX this month and that will be a group post
A team challenge so be sure to check out the ScrapFX blog for more team inspiration 

Happy crafting

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx