fun with blue bay - kaisercraft

by - 9:27 AM

Hi
So this week its my turn on the kaisecraft blog
Sharing some fun layouts created with the blue bay collection it's has that shabby chic look with lots of Aqua tones along with clocks and locks and beautiful flowers
For this layout I wanted to use a photo of me it's not something I do a lot !

I really wanted to keep this simple by adding droplets of paint and silver mist
And keeping all my elements and photo in a line across the page
I love how it turned out with the Aqua tone pattern paper for the border with a machine stitched edge


CD101 kaisercard weave white
P1734 placid
P1729 turquoise
SS270 sticker sheet
CT817 collectables
KC043 Kaisercolour - Sea Breeze
other embossing folder - twine - machine stitching - sugar mist





CD101 kaisercard weave white
P1729 turquoise
P1732 sea breeze
P1735 sapphire
SS270 sticker sheet
CT817 collectables
ST908 epoxy stickers sea breeze
KC031 Kaisercolour - Black
P1737 lagoon
other -crape paper



CD511 Card Pack white C6
PP959 Paper pad
CT817 collectables
S3203 clear Stamps
ST911 epoxy stickers monochrome
ST917 Clear Stickers Doilies
RS402 Rhinestones Island Lagoon
other twine - machine stitching - heart punch

Thanks for looking if you love this collection from kaisercraft check out the website for more info and stock lists 

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx