Bliss mini Album - sassy Scrapper

by - 8:10 PM

hi..

a cute little mini Album using the 
wonderful paper collection from Heidi Swapp September skies
My fav colour would have to be the green i absolutely love it 
I really had a lot f fun putting this togetter and it was super simple to make and the pockets make it even better as you can fit more photos and journaling in 



I hope you enjoyed my video tutorial and here is a close up of my album







Supplies used
September Skies 12x12 Paper PadDreamy Word Jumble StickersSilhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter Machine plus BONUS Teal Dust CoverSilhouette 12x12 Cutting Mat









Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. Love this mini book, it's such a cool idea. Looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx