moodboard layout and mini - sassy scrapper

by - 3:10 PM

hi
Wow the days just have flew passed its crazy to think it's almost Christmas I kinda feel like I've missed some months in between lol no plans for Christmas this year as my hubby's mum is not doing so well as we nearly lost her a few months ago and he feels that it might be her last Christmas.. 
Anyway on a much positive note we have had some lovely rain that we have needed so badly it's been so dry here and hot I almost forgot what lush and green looked like but we have had the sprinklers on the garden so the flowers didn't die ..so I'm enjoying the lovely green and all the flowers that the rain has made happen all the frangpanis are flowering it's so pretty to see and the smell is amazing..
So this is what I've been up too last week....
i created for this months moodboard at sassy
using Echo Park -  CHRISTMAS CHEER

don't ya just love all these festive colours 
here is my take on the moodboard for this month  my daughter eve being her happy jolly self
  i wanted to keep it simple for lots of white space with a few flicks of bo bunny sugar glimmer spray and distress spray stain mowed lawn
  i used my cameo to cut my title jolly using the HO HO Ho paper
  i added a few stickers in a small cluster with a mini bow

 i also made a tag to go behind my paper layers and a small tab tucked just under the photo
and to add a bit more colour to the layout i added a photo corner sticker
while having a play i had an idea to make a count down mini book



so each day i could add a mini photo and some journaling
and it is the size of 3 by 4 cards so super easy to just pop in your bag and take with you




so i hope you have fun creating this Christmas

   check out this fun collection in the sassy store
  happy crafting






Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

3 comment

  1. Really lovely take on the mood board and love your mini album..so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both your layout and the mini album!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that mini book is very clever! And the layout is divine. I love your clean and clever designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx