Finalist Entry Kaisercraft DT 2014/15

by - 9:07 AM

Hi ..
I when checked my email {yep happy Dance} lol almost dropped my ipad
Wow I was so Stoked to see I got into round 2
I was so excited when the package come i couldn't wait to open it!!  and see
as kaisercraft always has fabulous paper ranges .. I got these beautiful papers to play with
  and i also had all these photos I'd had taken of my daughter Kara last weekend
So here is my Finalist Entry Kaisercraft DT 2014/15
Layout -  Live a Beautiful Life
we went walkabout around the paddock looking for the horse as kara wanted to get her photo with the horse i got a few amazing shots of her and our horse



Sticker  sheet – SS259
Enchantment – P1655
Peace – P1649
Bliss – P1651
Euphoria – P1653


Layout - Laughter and Love

My daughter Kara was board.. mum what can do.. come do something with me !! so we ended up going out side for a photo shoot and was walking around the garden when she wanted to make a flower crown but their wasn't that many flowers in bloom so we found this vine hanging from a tree and she made a crown and put a flower in her hair now we where ready to take pictures..
 I'm so happy i did as i got some beautiful shots of her


Sticker  sheet – SS259
Unity – P1650
Amity – P1652
Delightful – P1654
Inspired – P1656
Enchantment – P1655


Card - Beautiful moments together

Peace – P1649
Sticker  sheet – SS259
Bliss – P1651
Tranquil  - P1648
Foam Dots T302



Layout -  Family Together


i love it when my dad come's to visit us on Christmas my girls are so happy to see their pop  i got a little photo while everyone was opening their gifts

Nativity – P1615
Sticker sheet -  SS255
Festive – P1614
Nutcracker – P1613
Garland – P1616
Joyful – P1619
Rhinestone Strips - Silver RS451



Layout - Christmas

we have a little crazy Christmas tradition we have pancakes for breakfast and yep my kids and my hubby have bacon on it with wiped cream and syrup
my daughter eveWas super proud of her creation she wanted a photo before she ate it..
 

Sticker sheet -  SS255
Miracle – P1620
Joyful – P1619
Nativity – P1615
Garland – P1616


Card - Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Garland – P1616
Joyful – P1619
Goodwill – P1618
Sticker sheet -  SS255
Nutcracker – P1613
Miracle – P1620
Foam Dots T302
Rhinestones - Mint Green SB707


fingers crossed it would be absolutely amazing to be part of the KC team


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

4 comment

  1. Dont know where to start totally love love love these pieces of work!!!!!!!! Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful take on the finalist challenge. Ur cards are especially stunning! Good luck & best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being shortlisted for the Kaisercraft DT Anita. All such beautiful and elegant projects. Best of luck in round 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layouts Anita! I love horses so I especially love the horse photo, gorgeous. The Christmas ones are great too. Congratulations on becoming a finalist. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx