lots of texture - ScrapFX

by - 11:30 AM

hi ..
fun new stencil and chipboard to play with this month at scrapfx
when i start a layout i always have an idea of what i want my background to look like
and a big part of the design, is the photo size and where it is going to be on the layout and the title if i want it to be big or small
i started off with my big chipboard title and a big photo

using a light mango paint colour with impasto paste


 and wanted to use the stencil on 3 spots on my layout
and adding a few flicks of black mist.
i painted the chipboard wordlet with black paint so it would pop on the page





American crafts white cardstock
Glitz Design - 77
Glitz Design rhinestone - black and white
Kaisercraft paint mango
Kaisercraft rhinestones
mister huey mist inky black
mont marte impasto
 Core' dinations cardstock (flower)
rhinestone,twine

and for my second layout
ive used Orchid Stencil

after cutting out my background using my cameo
i stamped on my cardstock and added texture using pink paint mixed with impasto

and a fabulous bit of chipboard   Flourish 08 i painted white and 
i cut into bits and used it in 2 places on my layout



American crafts white cardstock
Glitz Design - Carpe  Diem
Kaisercraft rhinestones pink
Kaisercraft dusty pink paint
Kaisercraft stamps tiny dots & script
mont marte impasto
 ScrapFX - Flourish 08
flower,cotton,butterfly punch,vellum

Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx