Here in my Heart - Sassy Scrapper

by - 12:00 PM

hi..

  This month I will be using the beautiful crate paper collection

for my layout this week I was going for a soft look as their are some soft watercolours in the moodboard this month
I was inspired by all the flowers and wanted to add pink texture to the background using a ScrapFX stencil and impasto paste and a drop of dusty pink paint




products is the sassy store

Styleboard Remember Paper 12x12Styleboard Vintage Charm Paper 12x12Styleboard Melody Paper 12x12Styleboard Blissful Paper 12x12
Styleboard Chipboard ShapesStyleboard Accent and Phrase StickersMaggie Holmes Flea Market Gold Doily
Mini Blooms OliveRhinestones Soft Pink

other products 
mont marte impasto
cotton. kaisercraft dusty pink paint



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. I love horses, and I love this layout.. love the design too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx