Christmas tag - Susan K Weckesser DT

by - 4:28 PM

hi ..
so this is my first design team project for Susan K Weckesser DT  and we are celebrating the Christmas love campaign info at the end of this how to join in the fun and we have some awesome sponsors 
im super excited to be part of the team 
And to share in the fun of creating and putting a smile on someone's face
And my thoughts go strate to my dad as I always give my dad a bunch of cards to take home and he loves to give them to people and say my daughter created that and that makes me smile
I love creating tags for Christmas as you can hand them on the tree I kinda can't wait for Christmas this year or more for putting up all the decorations and the tree with all the flashing lights as we should have out new lounge room by then fingers crossed well anyway here is my tag


you can find this cute little snow man here


1.       I cut out 2 tags one from white cardstock and the other from core dinations 6x6 vintage collection


1.       I used a  docrafts embossing folder and embossed the core dinations tag


1.       I used the sanding block to sand over the embossed snow flakes
And around the edges of the tag



I cut out the little snowman and coloured the edges of his body with C-2


Next I coloured his nose with YR20


Then coloured his hat and scarf BG01


Pop him up on pop dots and added him to the bottom left hand corner


Next I cut out little bits of core dinations card stock to add bit of snow and traced a pine tree on the green core dinations cardstock  and cut it out and layered it


I added glue to the white cardstock tag and glued the other tag on top


Add a hole to put your string and add a bow and a few holly leaves and your done..




Products used


docrafts embossing folder
Susan K. Weckesser Inc – snowman stamp
copic markers -  C-2 /YR20 /BG10


Goose bumps texture shimmer spray



We hope you will come play along during for Hand-Made Christmas Contest


  This is the 5th Annual Christmas Love Campaign. 

When: November 1,2013 - January 7,2014

The Mission: Create something (anything crafty),cards, sewing, editable art, beads, you name it, and then give it to someone. ANYONE....even a TOTAL STRANGER! 
Instructions on HOW to Enter: 
TAKE a picture of what you have created. 
GO over to to my CHRISTMAS LOVE CAMPAIGN Facebook page. 
Upload your picture.  
SHARE your Christmas Love Story. 
Invite a friend to join in and Grab a Christmas Love Campaign Blinkie. Your name will then be entered into win  one of several random draws that will be happening during the duration of the Christmas Love Campaign. If you have problems please email susiebeestudios@gmail.com 
There will be themed contests & dates announced every week so be sure to always check. 
You can find out more information at www.susankweckesser.com - See more at: http://mysweetearth.blogspot.com.au/#sthash.sj9G5yFE.dpuf



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx