12 - Mystical scrapbooks

by - 7:00 AM

hi..
this week at mystical I've created a mini scrapbook video tutorial of how i created this layout
i thought i would name this layout 12 as I've taken so many pics of my daughter Kara this year and i love this photo the most.. i cant be leave how quickly they are growing up and the years are going so fast too as this is my last post on the mystical design team I've had an amazing time creating with Donna ,Tracey and dale thank you girls I've had a blast...





here is my mini video tutorial



supply list
white - cardstock
vellum , twine , watercolours , lace ,sequins , staples,wood button ,tag, wood mini peg
silver gel pen, aetline pen ,cotton
American Crafts thickers
petaloo - leaves
Silhouette Cameo - butterfly cut out

Thanks for looking
Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

3 comment

  1. It's been lovely getting to know you Anita. I'll still be following your exploits and your pretty girly style of scrapping on your blog and FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is very sweet I love this colors and the butterfly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Anita! I love the colour scheme and all the pretty touches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx