Beautiful Moments - Mood board Challenge Scrap FX

by - 10:00 PM

hi
so this month at Scrap FX blog we have a super challenge for you all to join in on its a awesome mood board that Michelle Logan made to go with the awesome new foam stamps that have been released you can check them out here

 

 here is my take on the mood board
i took this photo of my daughters bike leaning on a tree i thought it made for a perfect photo in black and white

I absolutely love the colour palette with the gold and blues I really enjoyed creating this page



I just love how the photo just makes me feel relaxed just lookin at it
And here is what I've used on my layout
cardstock black & White
patterned paper - basic grey
fiskars border punch - lace
ScrapFX -Doily Stamp Model: 2013245
ScrapFX -Feather Stamps Model: 2013249
ScrapFX -Mini Feathers Model: 2013233
ScrapFX -beautiful, midi Model: 2013206
ScrapFX -Mini BMX Bike Model: 2013134
sprays , cotton ,stazon black ink

Oh and don't forget we have a challenge so pop on over and join in..!!!
Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx