Happy Snap! - Sassy Scrapper

by - 7:00 AM

Hi...
Wow a whole week has pasted already well it's Thursday and its my turn to share a another sassy scrapper layout this month I will be using kaisercrafts - take note collection
I was super excited to play with this collection as it complements black and white photos really well


This layout is of my daughter Kara , I snapped this shot of her sitting in a bunch of flowers as she was watching a car go down the road .its funny how she is sitting as she is a bit of a Tom boy and never really sits like that so I say awesome photo she's says I hate that photo..lol kids she will thank me later on when she can look back and see she was a little girly..






Product used
White cardstock
#ps300 Take Note Perforated Tags Specialty 12 X 12 Snapshot
#CT765 Take Note Collectables
#p1279 Take Note Paper Memo
#p1278 Take Note Paper Message
#p1277 Take Note Paper Report
#p1276 Take Note Paper Noteworthy
Twine, AC roller date stamp, machine stitching, cotton, brown paint


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. love the design and colors and pic! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the design and colors and pic! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx