getting more out of your patterned paper - Mystical Scrapbooks tutorial

by - 10:00 AM

HI...

yep its that time of the month to share a little tutorial
i wanted to show how you can get more out of a bit of 12x12 pattern paper
i really wanted to use this wonderful bit of Patterned paper to back my white cardstock
but i didn't want to use it all behind my white cardstock

 i flipped my double sided pp over and used my ruler and pencil to mark out a border
 and then cut out the square in the middle with a craft knife
 now i have a border to put behind my white cardstock
 and i have more of my patterned paper to use on my layout
 next cut down my cardstock to fit
 trimming it on 2 sides of my white cardstock
 next i glue down my white cardstock over the patterned paper frame
 now i have a border around my white cardstock

and more of that wonderful patterned paper to play with






Bazzill Basic Cardstock - White
Fancy Pants - What a Wonderful Day - Ephemera
Fancy Pants - What a Wonderful Day - Label Stickers
Fancy Pants - What a Wonderful Day - Paper - Remarkable
Fancy Pants - What a Wonderful Day - Paper - Swell
Fancy Pants - What a Wonderful Day - Paper - Strips
AC Thickers - Foam - Serendipity - White
Brad, black paint





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx