Scrapville Calendar layout - June

by - 1:18 PM

Hi , 
Janet at ScrapVille asked us dt girls if we would like to create a calendar layout I've picked June as it is my birthday month and here is my layout





Flicked black paint in 2 corners of my background ..

Double mattered my photo on 2 different pp and distressed them adding a bit of sewing cotton in the top left hand corner added a tag I created from a square bit of pp and then i cut a strip of pp to go behind the mattered photo..

I fussy cut out a flower and punched out a heart and distressed it and popped the fussy cut flower up on double sided foam tape

Then I cut a wide strip of pp then cut it into 4 equal strips and punch each end with a border punch and punched a heart out in the middle of each pendent ..
Next I arranged the banner and glued each of the corners to make a banner then added twine and a few bling with a rose and bow at each end of the banner then added my title June to the banner then added the double sided foam tape to give it dimension ..
Then I cut (2).2 inch strips x 12 inch of pp and cut them in half up the middle on a angle and glued them top and bottom of my card stock then I made another tag and cut the bottom off on a angle and added it to the top left hand corner just under the strips of pp then I added the tag to the bottom right hand corner just under the strip of pp
Next I added some bling to my background and doodled around most of the edgers of my pp
Then my layout was finished


Thanks fo looking
Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx