love my Ipad ...!!

by - 10:00 PM

hi ... :)
here is a another dt layout for Sassy Scrappers
this photo always makes me laugh my daughter kara said to me mum let me take a photo of you and your new ipad and pull a funny face ... lol so i did yep best birthday gift ever !!!


 i mixed gesso and red  paint and used a plastic card to smear it on my kraft cardstock and gesso with green paint and flicked it
 just love Butterflies Texture Stamps from Kaisercraft




products used
 Kraft Cardstock
Kaisercraft - stamps- texture butterflies 
October Afternoon Fly a Kite - Shape Stickers
Crate Paper Emmas Shoppe -Trims
American Craft Thickers - black
Bobunny blossoms -buttercup daisy
shipping tag,gesso,twine,artline pen,paperclip,mist



Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

1 comment

  1. A great and funky LO with a fun photo lol
    Love the paintwork you have done on the bg and the paipers are super cool
    Have a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx