i love Spring...

by - 10:51 AM



hi.. ":)

scraptherapy and sassy scrappers have some fun spring challenges...
i have to say I'm not the biggest user of the colour yellow but i did find that i did have to tone the yellow cardstock down with some gesso as i felt that is was too over powering but i do like how it turned out i made my own flowers as i didn't have the right yellow so i used paint to colour them..the butterfly's where punched from Websters trim packaging

i absolutely love these flowers they smell so good
when i was a little girl as my mum lives out in the bush and around our house we have lots of lantana around our house in spring i used to pick icecream containers full of these little flowers and put them on my trampoline and bounce around it sounds silly but i had lots of fun...lol





Thanks for looking




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx