Crazy Bird....

by - 11:48 AM


here is my take on
the new Colour Challenge palette



 yep another pic of my crazy bird nubby
their is a funny story behind how we came to own him
my hubby's dad was walking around the garden and noticed a heap of birds flying at the ground sqarking and they where all picking on this one poor little bird on the ground he shooed them away and the bird had a broken wing so he picked it up and of cause it bit the crap out of him..lol and we put him in a cage and give him water and food and from then on we where best buds we have had him for 6 years... and he loves to play with my girls with garden pots...







Thanks for looking





Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. This layout is fabulous. Love the stenciling and distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout. He looks like such a character too :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx