python Snake layout

by - 7:52 AM


hi guys here is another layout Ive created using this months monthly pack from scrapville
Be You - Fancy Pants Designs $25
The Pack includes:
2 x cardstock
6 x ds patterned papers
1 x half stip of die cuts
1 x black Thickers
1 x A5 chipboard die cut shapes
4 x assorted buttons
1 x length of black ric rac
1 x length of ruffle trim
1 x strip of black rhinestone bling
The Packs are available NOW

Contact Janet for your monthly pack

yep another layout of my daughter Kara she will pose for a photo way more then the other 2 but its the shots that you get of your kids that make you proud as most people hate snakes ..


I added a splash of black water paint to my grey cardstock
And doodled around the edge of the border with a black pen
To make my photo pop I have punched out a decorative border for the top and bottom
And added the leftover from the punched paper to the long strip behind my photo..




Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx