Enjoy ...

by - 8:08 AM

hi guys well yep another fab layout i think created with
this months monthly pack from scrapville
Be You - Fancy Pants Designs $25
The Pack includes:
2 x cardstock
6 x ds patterned papers
1 x half stip of die cuts
1 x black Thickers
1 x A5 chipboard die cut shapes
4 x assorted buttons
1 x length of black ric rac
1 x length of ruffle trim
1 x strip of black rhinestone bling
The Packs are available NOW

Contact Janet for your monthly pack

here is my layout i have created using this months monthly pack

my hubby enjoys this Dessert with ice-cream


I stamped a paper craft border stamp around the border of my grey cardstock
Then added a splash of white water colour
I’ve then added a wide strip of the polka dot paper and cut a bracket at each end and distressed and glued a strip of punched out paper to the side’s
 and matted my photo on another piece of striped patterned paper and cut out a tab and stapled it to the photo
then I have added the strip live in the moment to add to my sub Title and I’ve also used Adorn it alphas
and to add a little bit more colour I’ve added a die cut flower with a button in the middle..


Ab- hugs Tag

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx