Sports Day - scrapville layout skech Jan/Feb

by - 12:11 AM


Hi guys
yep im absolutely loving being on the scrapville creative team
im having so much fun creating, mind you my scraproom was looking a little messy so today i give it a bit of a clean and is ready for me to create again lol
OK so the new layout sketch is up on the challenge blog so pop on over and take a look
it ends on the 14th of Feb at midnight so their is lots of time to get your creative mojo going!!




this layout is of my youngest daughter Eve at her sports day last year she didn’t want her dad to spill her drink while he was putting sunscreen on her..



 My Minds Eye - Kraft Fun Day
Fiskars Circle Border Punch - Heart of Hearts
 Fiskars border punch -apron lace
papercraft stamps
 stitching, twine, dictionary paper,black paint ,thickers
 


thanks for looking



NAMETAG
post border

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx